Look for Stuff!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to Katie Major Photography!  I'm Katie Major, and I'm a photographer.  Rather self-explanatory, really.  I'm a student at Ball State University, majoring in...guess what...photography!  It's really a long-standing hobby of mine that I'm hoping to turn into a profession, and a vehicle to send me places doing something I love.  The dream is to take photos for National Geographic.

Right now, I'm in a digital imaging class, and the assignment for the next ten days, starting tomorrow, is to carry a camera around with me all the time, and take pictures of whatever strikes my fancy, in the most interesting way possible.  At the end, we'll turn in the best picture from each day.  It's actually something that I've been meaning to do for awhile; a photo a day.  A lot of photographers have done it, but I think it's something that every artist, even if they're not photographers, should do.  It helps to generate ideas that can be used later.

I'm signing off for now.  Look for photos from me soon!

~Katie Major

No comments:

Post a Comment